ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDITOR
- Perform continuous and detailed audit assignments for branches and head office functions of the Bank.
- Participate in the planning of audit assignments.
- Prepare timely audit reports detailing audit findings and recommendations for improvements arising from audit assignments.
- Conducts continuous follow up and post implementation reviews to ensure managers and other responsible persons act on agreed action plans in internal audit reports.
- Assist in carrying out special assignments, investigations or reviews that may be requested for by the audit committee and management.
- Promote and support a culture of compliance, risk avoidance/mitigation and corporate accountability throughout the bank through trainings and knowledge sharing.
- Keep top management informed of emerging trends and practices in internal auditing
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in internal Audit/Risk Management/Compliance in a microfinance bank.
- An undergraduate degree in Business Management/ Finance/ Economics & a minimum of CPA level 2.
- Understand law related to Banking Operations, thorough knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Assertiveness and self-drive.
- Excellent communication skills, with outstanding reporting and numerical skills.
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
How to Apply
Interested candidates and meeting the requirements to send their applications by 7th December 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.