- Overall Branch Development and Management
- Provide strategic leadership to the Branch Team
- Charged with quality branch operations
- Branch asset & Liability Portfolio Management
- Charged with maintaining superior customer service
- Effective Delinquency Management.
- A minimum grade of C+ (plus) in KCSE, an undergraduate bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in a business related Course from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 5 years financial services experience preferably in a Microfinance Bank
- Financial statements analysis skills and the application of policies and principles for evaluation and management of the risk associated with lending
- Good knowledge of personal and SME market products and the processes.
- Strong stakeholder management and team player
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, articulate a sales proposition.
How to Apply
Interested candidates and meeting the requirements to send their applications by 7th December 2023 to email@example.com.