BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
- The Business Development Officer is expected to aggressively canvas both asset and liability customers to the bank
- To assist the Branch Manager to acquire and manage relationships of customers in an efficient & effective manner
- Effective Delinquency Management.
- A minimum grade of C in K.C.S.E, an Advance Diploma in Accounting, Economics or a Business related Course from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 2 years financial services experience preferably in a Microfinance Bank
- Financial statements analysis skills and the application of policies and principles for evaluation and management of the risk associated with lending
- Good knowledge of personal and SME market products and the processes
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, articulate a sales proposition.
How to Apply
Interested candidates and meeting the requirements to send their applications by 7th December 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.