- Create, Coordinate and place content for the company’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & LinkedIn, that is consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Managing the volume of daily social media posts.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) relating to the bank.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each social media platform to increase the visibility of the company.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develops media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Developing and reviewing content (press releases, articles, etc.) on all channels on behalf of the Bank.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on the information.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree /Diploma in Social Media Marketing, Communication or Business Management.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, Conversion Rate Optimization and search engine optimization.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Interested candidates and meeting the requirements to send their applications by 29th September 2023 to [email protected].