- Working closely with the Head of Credit, ensuring all credit proposals/ appraisals are adequately articulated within the directions of the regulator and the internal guidelines while adhering to internally set Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Countercheck and approve all applications analyzed by analysts and ensure they are processed within acceptable timelines.
- Review branch loan supervision reports to ensure they comply with the set standards.
- Ensuring that all conditions pertaining to disbursements are fulfilled prior to disbursement requests being processed.
- Effective monitoring of loan repayments and mitigating risks related to defaults.
- Handling Central Bank of Kenya reports at the branch level.
- Monitor the credit granting and updating applications, periodic credit reviews, and deductions being taken by customers.
- Portfolio monitoring and management that include mechanisms to identify early warning signals, proper collection mechanism/ recovery process
- Maintain the portfolio quality (over dues, Portfolio at Risk values, non-performing advances, Impairment, Provisioning, etc.) within the set parameters by the management.
- Proven working experience of At least five (5) years in Credit analysis in a financial services environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Credit Standards and procedures, Laws, rules, and regulations.
- Knowledge of lending business and products.
- Knowledge in debt recovery and collection.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounts, or related field.
- Management and Leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates and meeting the requirements to send their applications by 7th December 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.